The problem with a missing tooth can be successfully solved at any age thanks to implantology, the leading branch of dentistry. 3Dent Dental Center furnished with all the equipment necessary for performing implantation and with the internationally popular implant systems will find effective solution to any clinical condition. The application of cutting the edge implants as well as the expertise of surgeons, built up for years, will allow performing implantation for patients with diabetes and parodontosis, which in the past years had been considered unacceptable.
Advantages of implantation:
- Restoration of the lost tooth without changing the adjacent ones.
- The opportunity of fixed prosthesis (fixed prosthesis in case of a complete loss of teeth).
- The artificial crown placed on the implant looks very life-like and performs the functions like those of a natural tooth.
- A long-time absence of a tooth leads to bone depletion. The implant allows to maintain the jaw bone and to avoid the risk of changes in facial contours and artificial aging as a result of the reduced (worn out) jaw.
Modern methods of implantation:
1.) Two-stage implantation:
- Placement of an implant
- Placement of an artificial crown
2.) One-stage implantation
- with immediate placement of temporary crowns.
- placement of an implant immediately after removal of a tooth.
- gingival puncture implantation without cuts and seams.
Bone plastic surgery:
- Bone restoration.
- Implantation of bone blocks and mutual inoculation.
- Open and closed sine lifting.
- Lower jaw nerve repositioning ( lateralization).
3Dent Dental Center performs tooth extraction of any complexity.
The implantation systems, which are currently at use in 3Dent Dental Center, are as follows:
- Nobel Biocare /Switzerland/
- Implant Direct /USA/- InterActive
- Biotech /French/
- Implant Direct /USA/- Legacy1, Legacy3